Merrifields

Merrifields
Our Growing Family

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

The ADOPTION is final!!!

Yay! I figured out how to get the pictures off our camera and now you can all see the joyous event. Sebastians adoption has gone through and we are all so thrilled. We got to take pictures of him getting sworn in and with the judge. It was tearful which was to be expected and just all kinds of happy. I think Sebastian smiled for a week nonstop. He finally feels like he belongs to a family! Now we are looking forward to being sealed in the Dallas Temple on January 17th!

Then of course at our celebration lunch Seth tried ketchup for the first time. As is quite apparent he LOVED it! He is such a camera ham. All you have to say is smile and he will turn on the charm. What a cutie!

Sean is ever growing! I weighed him yesterday and he is 10lbs now! How quickly they grow!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Only just 10 lbs? Wow. I think Davy was 10 pounds when he was 2 weeks old!

Looking forward to the temple! We're all so excited for you!

Heather said...

Yea!!! I check your blog all the time to see if you update it...We miss you guys!! I can't wait to see you in April!!! Love you!

Summer