Merrifields

Merrifields
Our Growing Family

Sunday, June 27, 2010

Cakes, Cakes, Cakes

So this month seemed to be the month of cakes! Everyone needed one and I just loved getting back into making one. ON this cake thought...mental note...NEVER us cornflakes instead of rice krispies...
Why you ask?? Well exibit A the old man feet! :-)

Then there was the cake for Seths Birthday. He was so excited to have a castle cake. Behind the scenes I had to stick dowels in the cake because it was falling apart! Seth liked it anyway which is all that matters!

And finally Whataburger cakes. My boss is moving to another store and his favorite Whataburger sandwich is the Patty Melt. I made a normal size patty melt for him and a GIANT whataburger for the crew.

Complete with Lettuce, Tomatoes...
Pickles, onions, and cheese!
Lest we forget, Seth just LOVES when I make cakes. He just wants to eat them up!






No comments:

Summer