So I decided on having a picture day. Well I got as far as the youngest boys since they had matching outfits.They are so cute playing together all the time. Sean is getting so big these days.
Then of course there is my ham of a son. Who does he remind you of in this pic? Can anyone say AARON!!!
My sweet Seth understands "cheese" now. He LOVES to have his picture taken.

Above all Seth loves his little bro. They are so cute together. Seth likes to hold him and feed him and play with him and make him laugh.

Then of course there is this pic of me. The purpose of this here blog. My mom and hubby hate it but me I think it suits me. What do you think?
2 comments:
I think it turned out so cute! I LOVE the bangs!
I LOVE IT!! The color is great,nice trendy bangs and your hair looks so healthy! I love bangs but wish I could pull it off (But with curly hair it's hard too!!) can't wait to see you!!!
Post a Comment