
YAY I can finally upload pics! Now you get a ton-o-blogs! So this is the trip to see my sister Heather in Baltimore! Seth LOVED his cousin Katy sooooooooooo much! They were two peas in a pod.

This was in DC with my sis. There was this awsome sculpture of a flower that I just HAD to have a photo in front of.

We went to the DC temple and in the visitors center we got to see this. Seth as adorable as soon as we walked in the door he yelled "JESUS" and went to have a closer look.

Me and my family in front of the temple. Look at that! It was such a nice day too!

So we got to go to Charm City Cakes but apparently they don't let you in unless you have an appointment. We tried to be a little nuts in the hopes that they would let us in but no luck! It was a great trip and I am sooooooooooo glad I got to see my sister!
1 comment:
What a fun trip! I crack up laughing everytime I see our Charm City Cake pictures, that was hilarious!!
Post a Comment