Merrifields

Merrifields
Our Growing Family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cakes, Cakes, Cakes

So this has been a season of cakes. First we had Seth's birthday in June and I made a quick store looking cake. With the pregnancy I was just too tired to do anything more extravegant.
Sebastian pitched in by making some lego cars for the cakes. Seth loved them.
Then last week a friend of mine turned 30 and her hubby did a surprise party for her and wanted me to make her cake.
It was really fun. Especially since all he told me was it was a flipflop hawaiian theme and then when we went to set up the party it turned out that the streamers he bought and the icing colors I chose matched perfectly! That was awsome!
Sebastian has even joined the cake decorating party. He is so proud. He made an early birthday cake for me. He is just the cutest thing and always tries soooo hard. I think he did a GREAT job!

No comments:

Summer