Merrifields

Merrifields
Our Growing Family

Saturday, August 8, 2009

Cakes, Continued

So amid this crazy cake time Seth has decided to exert his terrible two's. It is so wonderful though that it is balanced by shear cuteness. He just loves to take pictures. He has been saying cheese to cameras for the better part of a year.
Recently he decided to change cheese to snnnnake! He is just way too cute for words. Maybe I can get some family photos up soon. My friend said she would take them for us. Let's all pray for good weather!
So this weeks labor of love is a sweet 16 cake that I have to say is one of my favorites. I just LOVED doing this cake. It was a good 15 hours of time put in but I think the results speak for themselves.
He face at the completed job made it all worth it! I just LOVE doing cakes.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Wow! I love this cake too!! It looks so professional! You are so talented!

Summer