Merrifields

Merrifields
Our Growing Family

Friday, December 4, 2009

Crazy Times...

Well life has been crazy to say the least! Let's catch you up. These are some shots of my three boys. They LOVE to ham it up for the camera. Sean is sporting some lovely shades and a police hat all three boys share. Sebastian is ever in his military garb. I think this "phase" is permanent.
Then we have our Sethy who definately knows the "cheese" for the cameras.

My girlfriends threw me the most beautiful shower. It was so much fun!



My friend Karen made this really cool baby block cake to welcome sky to the world. Maybe one day she'll actually make her entrance into the world!


I am so blessed to have such wonderful gal pals. They always bring a smile to my face!

This is me and two of my dearest friends. Aren't they cute. And yes we enjoy the occational crazy fun!
Then of course today is sebastians birthday. He is ten today I just can't believe it! I worked for two days on this cake and believe it or not it is totally edible. Thanks to a GREAT friend of mine who gave me this awsome marshmello fondant recipe that is sooooooooo good to eat.


Yes Sebastian designed this cake. He asked for a car crash with a cop car and for the cake to say busted. He just LOVES this cake. I am just glad that it turned out the way he wanted it.



I'm sure your wondering why my illustrious 12 year old daughter hasn't been photographed. Well two days ago my beautiful girl became a woman! As you can guess she isn't into having her photo taken just now. Maybe soon. Then there is the soon to be new arrival sky. I talked to my Doctor yesterday and she says if I don't have this baby before then she will induce me on Wednesday or Thursday! YAY!!!
I think thats all the news I have to share right now. Talk about crazy. I love my life!









1 comment:

Jeff and Marge Clayton said...

Congratulations on your new little one. What a great time of year to have a baby and to think of the blessing of the infant Jesus' birth. We send our love!

Summer