Merrifields

Merrifields
Our Growing Family

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cool Teddy Bears

I just LOVE the holidays. This year I have been well lets admit mostly wrapped up in my being prego. But with Thanksgiving and Christmas coming I just can't help but get excited about the season. I am really excited about these bears I found. I was trying to come up with a gift for a freind of mine who had her daughter the same day as my year old son. Well I found a crocheted bear. The coolest part is I could actually follow the pattern! The bears are so cute. I thought I would post a couple here so you guys could see what I do stuck on the couch all day!



1 comment:

Heather said...

There so cute!! Can you make different kinds of bears?? How much are you selling them for? I'm wondering about one for the girls(maybe a gymnast or ballerina for Leah and tinkerbell or elmo tied in some how for Katie)

Summer