
So I finally got these shots from my mom at the ever popular cake smash on Seans Birthday!

I would be concerned about the size of the cake but in a hast prego moment I forgot to put sugar in the cake and I used whipped icing so really not much sugar going into my child right now.

He seems more interested in the cameras at this point than his cake.


Now this is my boy! He just loves to eat. I have a fellow foodie!

Here at first he was just trying to figure out what we put in front of him. Trying to get a feel for the texture of the thing.

A taste testing. Heaven forbid he put something terrible in his mouth.

And the taste is goooooood!

All bets are off now its eating time!

I just love this age and this tradition. So much fun! Hope you all enjoy!
2 comments:
Too cute! I love the pictures!
So I have just been blog stalking! It is fun to see pics of your little cuties! I just cannot believe Sean is one already! Time flies!
I am sorry to hear that this pregnancy has been not so fun! I hope things get better! I think you need to post some prego pics though!!
Post a Comment